Facebook Health Group
- Natural Healthcare Links
- Healthcare Quotes
- Exercise and Fitness
- Spiritual Health
- Additional Natural Healthcare Healing Systems
- Healthcare Conditions and Topics
- Declaration of Independence
1. Natural Healthcare Links
- Live Foods, Live Bodies
2. Healthcare Quotes
Dr. Jonathan Wright, "If we are going to stay as healthy for as we can for as long as we can, it's super simple: all we have to do is copy what nature does. What I'm saying is, if we have a certain machine, and it's broken, do we get parts for that machine? Or, do we get parts that don't fit the machine. Our bodies are made up of nature's molecules - proteins, carbohydrates and fats, and a whole lot of other natural stuff, but you know there isn't one molecule of a patent medicine, which is also called a drug. But, I prefer to call them what they are. Because you see, we cannot patent nature's molecules, by law. Therefore, if we're going to make megabucks, we have to patent something. So, what scientists are in the very bad habit of doing, and this has been going on for the last century, is taking a natural molecule, and changing it just a little bit so it isn't quite natural, and now we can patent [the molecule} , and we can afford to pay los federales at the FDA 1.2 billion dollars, which is what Forbes magazine says it costs to get approval from FDA." https://youtu.be/AzQXmjY_OeI.
Dr. John Bastyr, naturopathic doctor, and namesake of Bastyr University: "The truth of our medicine will always win out, the truth of what we are doing will always survive." Key principles of naturopathic medicine:
- First, do No Harm
- Identify and Treat the Causes
- The Healing Power of Nature (supporting the body's healing systems)
Dr. Joe Pizzorno, co-founder of Bastyr University, a naturopathic medicine school: "The most pervasive and silently accepted crisis in America today is the ill health of our people. We must change our fundamental approach from a traditional disease-driven, treatment-oriented medical model, to one that deals with the real problem of improving people's health."
World Health Organization Definition of Health: "Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."
"Iaomai" - the Greek word used in the Bible to describe healing.
- "Healing, particularly as supernatural and bringing attention to the Lord Himself as the Great Physician."
- "Draws the attention to the Lord, the supernatural Healer, i.e. beyond the physical healing itself and its benefits."
- "To heal, make whole, to cure, to perform healing." http://biblehub.com/greek/2390.htm
"The Liberty Bell got its name from being rung July 8, 1776, to call the citizens of Philadelphia together to hear the Declaration of Independence read out loud for the first time. Inscribed on the Liberty Bell is: 'Proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof.'" Leviticus 25:10, http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/liberty-bell-called-citizens-to-hear-declaration/.
3.1 Organic Food
Organic foods generally contain an estimated 5-20% higher levels of vitamins and minerals - nutrients essential for health, energy, vitality, and prevention and treatment of disease.
Organic food production standards also prohibit the use of genetically modified seeds:
Currently, over 20 billion/year is spent on government (taxpayer) subsidies for non-organic farming methods:
- Heritage Guide to the U.S. Constitution
3.2 Nutrition-based Medicine
Harm being caused by our current healthcare system:
- Report on Adverse Effects and Deaths Caused by Conventional Medical Procedures
- Journal of the American Medical Association: Incidence of Adverse Drug Reactions in Hospitalized Patients
- U.S. is #42 in Life Expectancy
- Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Info | Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Chart | Naturalpharmacist.net - More Info
- Acetaminophen (brand name Tylenol) - the #1 Cause of Liver Failure in the U.S.
- What the Drug Companies Won't Tell You, and Your Doctor Doesn't Know: Alternative Treatments That May Change Your Life, and Prescriptions The Could Harm You
- Quick Summaries of Currently Known Functions of Essential Nutrients in Human Health
Books citing over 10,000 studies (the first two books, below) and other top books on nutrition-based medicine, documenting the safety and effectiveness of nutrition-based medicine and natural healthcare:
- Textbook on Natural Medicine. The top textbook on the field of naturopathic medicine - a field of medicine primarily based upon nutrition-based medicine and other natural healing therapies.
- Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine. A more readable, consumer-focused version of Textbook of Natural Medicine (although the textbook, written for student and medical professionals, is also highly readable).
- Nutritional Medicine. The author, Alan Gaby, MD, and his assistants reviewed all of the published research in the major medical journals over the last 100 years on the topic of nutrition-based medicine (about 70,000 studies), and this book highlights the results of their research. A new, 2nd edition is due out in early 2017.
- Natural Medicine, Optimal Wellness. Written by Drs. Jonathan Wright and Alan Gaby. Contains similar information as Nutritional Medicine, listed above, but written 6 years earlier, and written for consumers (although Nutritional Medicine is also highly readable).
- Textbook of Functional Medicine. The top textbook on the field of functional medicine - another field of medicine primarily based upon nutrition-based medicine and other natural healing therapies.
- Clinical Pathophysiology. Highly advanced information on utilizing nutrition-based medicine to support the body's primary healing systems: Cellular health, digestive health, detoxification, healthy insulin levels, inflammation, immune system, hormonal balance, regeneration and healthy aging, and cardiovascular health. Primary author: Dr. Joe Pizzorno.
- The Clinicians Handbook of Natural Medicine. Provides information on diagnosing and treating 80 diseases and disorders with natural medicine, with concise summaries of diagnostic procedures, general considerations, therapeutic considerations, and therapeutic approaches for each condition. Based upon Textbook of Natural Medicine. By naturopathic doctors Murray, Pizzorno and Joiner-Bey.
- Alternative Medicine: The Definitive Guide. The top reference book for information on the many different healing therapies available from the fields of alternative medicine, integrative medicine, nutrition-based medicine and natural healthcare.
- The Toxin Solution: How Hidden Poisons in the Air, Water, Food, and Products We Use Are Destroying Our Health -- And What We Can Do to Fix It. Toxin exposure has now been clearly linked to most major healthcare concerns - cancer, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis and many others. Book website: https://thetoxinsolution.com.
Safety and effectiveness of nutritional supplements:
- According to a report issued in early 2015 by the U.S. National Poison Data System, not one death had been attributed to a nutritional supplement in 2013, the most recent year information was collected and reviewed.
3.3 Nutrient-dense Foods, Raw Foods, Juicing and Superfoods
Raw Food vs. Cooked Food: 40-50% of nutrients, or more, are commonly lost during cooking.
- Kirlian photography of raw vs. cooked foods
Nutrient-dense food list:
Raw foods and Juicing:
- Green Smoothies
Recipes and Cookbooks:
- World's Healthiest Foods, by Mateljan
- Encyclopedia of Healing Foods, by Murray and Pizzorno
- The Complete Book of Juicing: Your Guide to Youthful Vitality, by Murray
- Rhonda's Culinary Creations, by Malkmus
- Live Foods, Live Bodies, by Jay "the Juiceman" Kordich
4. Exercise and Fitness Health Benefits
- Getting started:
- Get FITT for better health:
- Health benefits:
- Get smarter:
- Healthy aging:
- Bible verse:
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20: "19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."'
5. Spiritual Health
- Uplifting Quotes by Topic
- Bible Verses by Topic | Love | Forgiveness | Jer 30:17a: "'But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the Lord..."
6. Additional Natural Healthcare Medical Systems
6.1 Naturopathic Medicine
Naturopathic doctors attend 4-5 years of graduate school (the same amount of training as medical doctors) specializing in nutrition, natural healthcare, and drug-free interventions for improving health. They’re licensed as primary care providers on the whole West Coast, and in 1/3 of the states. In Washington State, it's law that their cost-effective, preventative medicine services must be covered by insurance companies. Licensing of naturopathic doctors in all 50 states would greatly help enable access to natural healthcare, preventative medicine, and drug-free healthcare services for the public.
- Definition of Naturopathic Medicine | What is a Naturopathic Doctor?
- Naturopathic Medicine Education | Comparing Naturopathic Doctor (ND) and Medical Doctor (MD) Educational Training Programs
- "It's not about taking a vitamin or an herb, it's about understanding the cause of illness." Naturopathic Medicine Physician of the Year for 2016, Dr. Margaret Beeson.
- Many (or most, or possibly all) U.S. states will likely license naturopathic physicians on an equal level as medical doctors (as general practice physicians) with the next 3-8 years.
- Naturopathic medicine information websites:
- Natural Medicine Journal - The Official Journal of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians: www.naturalmedicinejournal.com
- Naturopathic Doctor News and Review: www.ndnr.com
- Integrative Medicine: A Clinician's Journal: www.imjournal.com
- Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges: www.aanmc.org
- 3,258 mile run across country to promote public awareness of naturopathic medicine: www.therun.org
- Insurance Coverage for Naturopathic Medicine
6.2 Functional Medicine
Scientific, individualized healthcare: natural healthcare and integrative medicine, and the best of conventional and alternative medicine:
6.3 Naturopathic Medicine and Functional Medicine Lab Testing
6.4 Individualized Healthcare Optimization
6.5 The Brain and Healing
- Untapped potential -- getting the brain actively involved in promoting health and healing:
- Getting started with anything new -- including workouts, and getting the brain actively involved in promoting health and healing:
- Positive messages:
- Get up and run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqnqLrakxY8
- Step in the ring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83fdGG9yQwE
- Champion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_YyKbs
- Find a way to win: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDTKfhGYwrU
- Staying positive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUgea6yzoEI
- Your best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sUKoKQlEC4, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTaHhL7X3SM, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uCj5_a3nbw
- Nutrition and the brain:
- Exercise and the brain:
6.6 Vision Improvement Therapy (Behavioral Optometry)
- Seeing is Achieving: Improve Your Child's Chances for Success
- Eyepower: An Updated Report on Vision Therapy
- The Bates Method for Better Vision Without Glasses
- Relearning to See
6.7 Natural Dental Care (Biological Dentistry)
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine: http://www.iabdm.org
- Dr. Jim Harrison (consultancy service): http://www.docharrison.com
- Toxic Metal Contamination: Mercury
6.8 Ethical Stem Cells (not from embryos)
Ethical stem cells: provide an effective healing solution for many previously incurable diseases:
- Ethical Stem Cells Now, by Burton Goldberg
- Stem cell gun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgWwZmVqZx0
- Regenexx: https://www.youtube.com/results?sp=CAM%253D&q=regenexx
- Dr. Chris Centeno: https://twitter.com/ccentenomd
- Dr. David Steenblock: http://personalized-regenerative-medicine.com
- Patients for stem cells today: https://twitter.com/PFSCToday
6.9 Other Therapies and Treatment Methods
- Magnetic Molecular Energizer: http://www.amri-wa.com
- Compounding Pharmacy: http://www.keycompounding.com
7. Healthcare Conditions and Topics
Cancer is currently being treated very successfully with alternative medicine, naturopathic medicine and integrative medicine.
Summary of top natural healthcare cancer research
Raw Foods Healing Cancer:
Healing Cancer with the Best of Conventional and Alternative Medicine DVDs:
Cancer Book by top Naturopathic Doctors:
Cancer Doctors, Treatments and Clinics:
- http://www.cancercenter.com (2)
Psychoneuroimmunology and Cancer:
- Organic Food
- Nutrition-based Medicine
- Raw Foods and Juicing
- Exercise and Fitness
- Spiritual Health
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Clinical Pathophysiology
7.2 Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
Currently being treated effectively treated without drugs:
- Achievable Blood Pressure Reductions from Lifestyle and Mind-Body Techniques
- Knowing Your Risk for Cardiovascular Disease
7.3 Brain Health, Stress, Anxiety and Depression
Optimal brain nutrition and nutrient precursors to neurotransmitters provide safe, effective solutions for stress,
depression, anxiety and related healthcare concerns:
- DVD Preview: Curing Depression, Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Healing Parkinson's Disease
- Reconsidering Coenzyme Q10 in Parkinson's Disease
- The Easiest Way to Get Smarter, According to Science. Best of all, no tuition, books or homework required.
7.4 Improving and/or Curing Hearing Loss
Use the video control to skip to the start of the presentation at 3:10...
7.5 Weight Loss
- Osteoarthritis: A Basic Vitamin Treatment
- The Acceleration of Articular Cartilage Degeneration in Osteoarthritis by Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs
7.7 Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 7 Day Meal Plan
- New book (Feb, 2017): The Toxin Solution: How Hidden Poisons in the Air, Water, Food, and Products We Use Are Destroying Our Health -- And What We Can Do to Fix It. Toxin exposure has now been clearly linked to most major healthcare concerns - cancer, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis and many others. Book website: https://thetoxinsolution.com.
- Parasites as a Cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Resolutions: 3 Easy Naturopathic Lifestyle Tweaks
- The Pain of Rheumatoid Arthritis: Nature's Intended Reaction
7.8 Men's Health
- Testosterone and Cardiovascular Risk in Men
- Chronic Prostatitis and Pain: Getting to the Root and Resolving It
- Mail Infertility: Natural Approaches to a Common Problem
- A Healthy Brain: Keeping Our Men Thinking Clearly with Age
7.9 Women's and Children's Health
- Preconception Planning
- Female Infertility: Case Studies Using Naturopathic Interventions
- Natural Medicine Journal: Pediatrics Special Issue
- Preventing Osteoporosis and Modifying Fracture Risk
7.10 Vaccine Information
7.11 Healthcare Insurance Alternatives to Obamacare
7.12 Smoking, Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- The Cross and the Switchblade, by Pastor David Wilkerson
- Watch the Cross and the Switchblade (made into a movie/DVD) on YouTube
- Testimony by Niki Cruz (the NY city gang leader mentioned in The Cross and the Switchblade)
- Teen Challenge: Over 200 Christian centers founded upon Pastor Wilkerson's mission of helping teens and adults overcome drugs and other life challenges.
- DVD: Addiction - Getting the Monkey Off Your Back, by Burton Goldberg
- Nutrients levels adversely affected by drug and alcohol addiction, and related adverse health effects:
- Nutritional Medicine, by Gaby
- Natural Medicine, Optimal Wellness, by Wright and Gaby
- Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, by Murray and Pizzorno
- Textbook of Natural Medicine, by Murray and Pizzorno
- Alternative Medicine, The Definitive Guide, by Goldberg
- Prescriptions for Nutritional Healing, by Balch
- Nutrient Dense Foods List
- Nutrient Dense Foods Book/Cookbook
- Tobacco Smoking: Impacts on Health and Tips for Cessation
8. Declaration of Independence
"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."
Sign the Declaration of Independence online, and print your copy:
Quotes from our nation's founders:
Free, printable U.S. Constitution booklet: